The undersigned Company wishes to inform you that for the establishment and management of the ongoing contractual relationship with you, it needs to process some information about you that is considered as personal data under Article 13 and Article 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
The owner of the processing of personal data i.e. the company that will decide the purpose and means of processing your personal data is the company “Loschi S.r.l.” with headquarters in Via Martiri della Libertà n. 10 – Treviso (TV) Tel. 0438482000 Mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of processing
The personal data that we have to process are necessary:
- • for the fulfilment of all legal (administrative, accounting and fiscal) and contractual obligations.
- • In addition, the Company would like to use your personal data to send you advertising, promotional and informative material related to the products and services that our Company is able to provide as well as any further commercial initiatives promoted by it.
Legal basis of processing
The legal bases of the processing are:
- • Legal obligation with reference to legislation for example tax;
- • The contract with reference to the processing of personal data related to the obligations based on the contract itself;
- • A legitimate interest with reference to direct marketing activities, i.e. the sending of newsletters or promotional leaflets.
Consequences of failure to disclose personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract of which you are part or relating to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (such as obligations related to the maintenance of accounting records and tax), failure to disclose personal data prevents the completion of the contractual relationship.
Categories of personal data processed
In particular, we would like to inform you that we may process the following categories of personal data:
- • Personal and contact data;
- • Fiscal data and bank codes;
- • Data related to credit cards or other form of payment;
- • Data related to the types of products sold;
- • Data relating to any breach of contract;
Subjects with whom we would like to share your personal data
Your personal data will be treated in a strictly confidential manner; in particular, your data may be accessed by the following subjects:
- • Public bodies (e.g. Tax Offices);
- • Agencies for the processing of fiscal documents;
- • Credit institutions;
For the same purposes, your data may be accessed by personnel working in the accounting, administrative, commercial and marketing areas of the aforementioned organizations.
All processing will be carried out in the European Economic Area. More specifically, the processing will take place mainly at the data controller’s premises and will be carried out by the same. Without prejudice to the communications carried out in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, the personal data collected may be transferred to countries outside the EU. In this case, the data controller will ensure the adequacy, where possible, of the legislation in force in the destination countries. Failing this, the Data Controller may transfer your personal data only where strictly necessary for the execution of the existing contract, as provided for in Art. 49 comm. 1 letter b).
As far as the competence is concerned, external persons in charge of the processing are appointed (expressed in a non-exhaustive way) such as professionals or service companies for the administration and management of the company that operate on behalf of our company. If you wish you can have the updated list and account details of external managers by contacting the Data Controller, identified above.
Modalities of processing
The data processing is carried out through automated and non-automated tools, in accordance with the indicated purposes and in compliance with the requirements of confidentiality and the most appropriate security measures.
We also guarantee that, as required by art. 5 of the GDPR 679/2016, the personal data referring to you will be processed
- • in a lawful, correct and transparent manner;
- • collected for specified explicit and legitimate purposes;
- • subsequently processed in a manner consistent with those purposes;
- • adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed; accurate and, if necessary, updated;
- • kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects;
- • processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection, by appropriate technical and organizational measures, from unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Duration of data retention
All data will be kept for the time strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and for the further period required by the tax regulations in force.
With reference to the filming carried out with a video surveillance system, these will be kept for a period of 24/48 hours. Except as provided above, the processing for direct marketing purposes will be carried out until the customer exercises the revocation of consent to this type of processing.
Rights of the data subject
- • the right of access i.e. to know what personal data our company processes;
- • the right to request corrections of any errors and/or omissions;
- • the right to obtain the cancellation of the data;
- • the right to limit the processing of data;
- • the right of portability, i.e., the right to receive all personal data processed by our company in a structured format that can be read by a computer device;
- • the right to object to the inclusion of all information.
The interested parties are also granted the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.